Recently I had a customer ask if Stampin' Up! still sells Chocolate Chip Stampin' Emboss Powder. Unfortunetly they don't, but I have a solution. All you need is an Uninked Craft Stampin' Pad #122265, Chocolate Chip Craft Stampin' Ink Refill #102847, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder #109130, Powder Pals #102197 and a Heat Tool #100005.
1) Ink up the Uninked Craft Stampin' Pad using the Chocolate Chip Craft Stampin' Ink Refill.
2) Stamp the image and hold it over a Powder Pal. Pour the Clear Embossing Powder over the image. The Craft Ink is sticky and the Clear Emboss Powder will stick to it.
3) Tap off the excess Clear Emboss Powder onto the Powder Pal and return it to the jar.
4) Heat set the image using a Heat Tool.
5) The Chocolate Chip color won't be as intense a color as if you used Chocolate Chip Stampin' Emboss Powder, but it will be an Embossed raised image.