We are quickly becoming an Online World. Now a days you can order anything from Clothes to Cars Online. Why not Rubber Stamps? Just think My Online Store is open 24 hours a day, 365 (in 2012, 366) days a year. I am open for whenever the urge araises.
Practise these 6 simple Tips for placing a Stampin' Up! Online Order.
1) Place your order through a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website.
If you place your order through stampinup.ca or stampinup.com you will actually pay more for Shipping and Handling and more for the products themselves. If your order qualifies for Hostess Benefits ($200.00 or more before Shipping, Handling & Taxes) you won't receive them unless you place them through a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website.
2) The above link will take you to my "SHOP NOW" page. Don't forget to Sign Up for a Stampin' Up! Online Account. Remember to write down your Login ID and Password for future reference. The next time you want to place an order all you will have to do is "Sign In" using this information.
3) If you don't Nancy McDonald 902-455-7259 firstname.lastname@example.org in the upper right hand corner, you're not on My Stampin' Up! Website.
4) Make sure you check out any promotions that Stampin' Up! offers, so you can take full advantage of them if you are placing your Online Order. You don't want to miss out on anything that you have coming to you.
5) If you know the Product # of the item you want, all you have to do is enter it in the "Search the Store" box in the left hand corner and click ">". This will take you to a photo of the Product and a price. Click on the photo and a description of the Product will appear and a "Add to Bag". Click on the "Add to Bag" to purchase the item.
6) You don't want to miss out on the "Clearance Rack" you can purchase great Products at Up to 60% Off ~ but only while supplies last. Available on Online Orders Only. All Sales of discounted items are final. Once these Products are gone, they are gone for good.