I promised that I would show you a Card created using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334 and here it is. This is an "I Love You" Card created using the "Gate" Fold. It is very easy to score the 2 fold lines using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334. I suggest that you insert a Place Marker into the 2 3/4" slot. This will help you when you have to turn the Real Red Card Stock around and score it again. Any Sweetie would love to receive this Card on Valentine's Day.
* Sweet Centers #116521
* Teeny Tiny Wishes #115370
* Whisper White Card Stock 8 1/2" x 11" #100730
* Real Red Card Stock 8 1/2" x 11" #102482
* Red Glimmer Paper 12" x 12" #121790
* Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad #103133
* Bone Folder #102300
* Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (Including Multipurpose Platform and Standard Cutting Pads) #113439
* Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates #114512
* Standard Texturz Silicone Rubber #114615
* Standard Texturz Impressions Pad #114614
* Real Red Stampin' Write Marker #100052
* 1 3/4" Circle Punch #119850
* Word Window Punch #119857
* Craft Scissors #108360
* Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
* SNAIL Adhesive #104332
NON STAMPIN' UP! ACCESSORY
* Post it Note
1) Cut a piece of Real Red Card Stock to measure 4 1/4"" x 11". Place it on the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and crease it at 2 3/4". Turn the Real Red Card Stock around and crease it again at 2 3/4". Fold these flaps over and crease them using the Bone Folder. There will be a crease on the left and the right hand sides.
2) Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock to measure 3" x 4".
3) Assemble the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine "Sandwich" ~ Multipurpose Platform (Tab#1), the Whisper White Card Stock on top of the Swirl Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate , Standard Texturz Silicone Rubber and Standard Texturz Impressions Pad. Run this "Sandwich" through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
4) Take this piece of Whisper White Card Stock and run all of the edges against the Classic Real Red Stampin' Pad. This will add a little color to the edges to help it stand out and not look so plain.
5) Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock to measure 2 1/2" x 4". Ink up the "I Love You" portion of the stamp from the Sweet Centers Stamp Set using a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker. Huff on the stamp to moisten the ink and then stamp it on the Whisper White Card Stock. Punch it out using the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. Run the edge of the circle against the Classic Real Red Stampin' Pad.
6) Ink up the entire "I Love You" Stamp using the Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad and stamp in onto a Post it Note. Make sure that there is a portion of the image on the sticky part. Cut out the image using the Craft Scissors. This will make a mask of the image. Hold the mask against the Red Glimmer Paper and cut it out.
7) Ink up the "happy valentine's day" stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set using the Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad and stamp it onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock. Punch it out using the Word Window Punch.
8) Adhere the 3" x 4" Whisper White Card Stock to the Card Base using SNAIL Adhesive. You will only put Snail Adhesive on the back of the Left Hand Side. This will enable you to open your Card.
9) Adhere the Red Glimmer Heart the the Whisper White Card Stock using SNAIL Adhesive.
10) Adhere the "I Love You" Whisper White Circle to the Red Glimmer Heart using 4 Stampin' Dimensionals.
11) Adhere the "happy valentine's day" Whisper White Card Stock to the Card Front using 2 Stampin' Dimensionals.
12) Happy Valentine's Day!