I wanted to wish my family, friends and customers a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you are enjoying your day with your loved ones. I’m feeling very blessed to have all of you in my life
Rooted In Nature (cling 148217)
Itty Bitty Greetings (cling 151331)
Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (147114)
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad (147086)
Bumblebee Classic Stampin’ Pad (153116)
Paper (including Cutting Dimensions):
Very Vanilla Cardstock [CS] (101650) 3” x 4” AND 3” X 3”
Early Espresso Cardstock [CS] (119686) 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4” [Card Base]
2” Circle Punch (133782)
1/4” Bumblebee Ribbon (153622) – 11-1/2”
Medium Envelopes – Very Vanilla (107300)
Bone Folder (102300)
Clear Block C (118486)
Clear Block G (118489)
Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Simply Shammy (147042) OR Stampin’ Scrub (126200)
Stampin’ Mist Stamp Cleaner (153648)
Grid Paper (130148) OR Small Grid Paper (149621)
Paper Snips (103579)
Paper Trimmer (152392)
1. Fold Card Base; burnish crease with Bone Folder. The fold should be on the left hand side.Set aside.
2. Ink up the various leaves using the Bumblebee, Early Espresso and a Pumpkin Pie Inks. Stamp them onto the larger piece of Very Vanilla CS. Don’t forget to turn the stamp around and RE-INK it every time you stamp the leaf. You are making your own Designer Series Paper.
3. Cut 11-1/2” of Bumblebee Ribbon using Paper Snips. Tie it around the stamped Very Vanilla CS. Adhere it to the Card Base using Stampin’ Seal.
4. Ink up the Leaf and the “Many Thanks” saying, using the Pumpkin Pie Ink. Stamp them onto the Smaller piece of Very Vanilla CS. Punch it out using the 2” Circle Punch. Adhere it to the Card Base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Decorate inside of Card with stamps/DSP as desired; decorate Envelope if you choose.