This crazy year has reinforced what I have always believed – your family, friends/customers are the most important things in your life. It was hard not seeing you this year. I’m sending this Christmas Card to you all and to let you know that you mean the world to me.
Snowflake Wishes (photopolymer 153444)
Tag Buffet (photopolymer 153612) *Discounted
Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (147089)
Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad (147110)
Paper (including Cutting Dimensions):
Real Red Cardstock [CS] (102482) 5-1/2” x 8-1/5”
Garden Green Cardstock [CS] (102584) 4” x 5-1/4”
Whisper White Cardstock [CS] (100730)] 3” x 4”
Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690)
Winter Snow Embossing Folder (153577) *Retiring Soon and On Sale during Giant Year End Sale, while supplies last
Paper Snips (103579)
Tartan Ribbon 7-1/4″ *Purchase from a Fabric or Craft Store
Bone Folder (102300)
Clear Block B (117147)
Clear Block D (118485)
Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Simply Shammy (147042) OR Stampin’ Scrub (126200)
Stampin’ Mist Stamp Cleaner (153648)
Grid Paper (130148) OR Small Grid Paper (149621)
Paper Snips (103579)
Paper Trimmer (152392)
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
1. Fold the Real Red CS in half and crease it using a Bone Folder. The fold should be along the left hand side.
2. Place the Garden Green CS in the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
3. Stamp “May This Season…” greeting using Garden Green ink on Whisper White CS; stamp 2 small snowflakes using Night of Navy ink on Whisper White CS. Cut them out using Stitched So Sweetly Die and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
4. Cut the Tartan Ribbon using Paper Snips. Adhere is to the Garden Green CS using Stampin’ Seal. Tip: only apply the Stampin’ Seal on the ends that are going to be folded over the edge and 1 place in the middle.
5. Adhere the stamped Whisper White CS over the Tartan Ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Make sure you cover the Stampin’ Seal on the Tartan Ribbon.
6. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!